26.10.08

Annoying Bunch

gee.... i think i offended awful a lot of ppl with my prickly words.... altho sum say i getting less annoying lately but still kinda annoying.... lol seriously..... i think i got this gene from my dad.... his word is not prickly but SPIKY and deadly..... seriously y the i hell i talk bad about him? coz he give me bad gene.... geee....... but i did inherited sum good gene as well... his brilliants .... he never study b4 and yet know bunch of stuff (experience) and he just like me enjoy a good show of documentaries and war and politics..... i cannot compare my self to powerful geeks like bookworms... but i can say that i am very knowledgeable and know wide range of things. but all these thing cannot compensate the stupidity i had..... which is never able to be fake....... i mean adaptive haha.....

No comments: